WIDER & STRONGER MODEL FLOOR PLATE CHAIN-DRIVED CYLINDER LIFT
209X Peak 2 Post Lift, 4-Ton (Delivery & Installation Included for Gauteng)
PEAK introduces a revolutionary double lock system installed in both columns. This new lock system incorporates two locking mechanisms for added safety. The double lock system is automatically activated as the lift is raised. There is no need for the operator to go to both columns and manually unlock both column locks. All lifting and lowering operations are controlled from one column post. Double safety locks built into each column operated by one release level make the Peak 209X floor plate lift the safest and easiest to operate floor plate lift in the industry. Two locks…one release…available only in PEAK.
• 4000kg (9,000 lbs) Capacity.
• Dual hydraulic chain-drive cylinders manufactured on high standard.
• 4 three-stage arms are suitable for more vehicles.
• Aero cable used for synchronization.
• Self-lubricating UHMW Polyethylene sliders and bronze bushings.
• Single-point safety release allows technician to easily release both column locks from one column.
• Automatic arm restraints.
• Stackable rubber pad with 1.5″, 2.5″ and 5″ extension.