- Fast and easy-to-use permanent bonding method provides high strength and long-term durability
- Virtually invisible fastening keeps surfaces smooth
- Used as an alternative to structural silicone and spacer tapes/gaskets
- Black, 0.090 in. (2.3 mm), multi-purpose adhesive and conformable acrylic foam core offers a good balance of strength and conformability
- Creates a permanent seal against water, moisture and more
- Pressure sensitive adhesive bonds on contact to provide immediate handling strength
- Also available in gray with 3M™ VHB™ Structural Glazing Tape G23F
- UL GREENGUARD and UL GREENGUARD Gold Certified, contributing to LEED Credit
Dream, Design, Deliver with our 3M™ VHB™ Structural Glazing Tape B23F. It is a black, 0.090 in. (2.3 mm), multi-purpose acrylic adhesive with a conformable foam core and film liner. It is commonly used for structural glazing. The fast and easy to use permanent bonding method provides high strength and long-term durability.
Convenience Meets Extreme Bonding Power
Our 3M™ VHB™ Tape consists of a durable acrylic adhesive with viscoelastic properties. This provides an extraordinarily strong double sided foam tape that adheres to a range of substrates, including aluminum, painted aluminum and glass. Our bonding tapes provide excellent strength, conformability, surface adhesion and temperature resistance. The 3M™ VHB™ Structural Glazing Tape family is used to attach glass panels to metal frames in curtain wall systems, commercial windows and doors, skylight and canopy systems replacing commonly used mechanical fasteners, gaskets and structural silicone sealants.
- Attach glass panels to metal frames (structural glazing)
Dream, Design, Deliver with the 3M™ VHB™ Structural Glazing Tape Family
3M™ VHB™ Structural Glazing Tapes utilize multi-purpose acrylic adhesive on both sides of a conformable, foam core. They are specifically designed for good adhesion to aluminum, painted aluminum, glass and other medium to high surface energy materials. Applications for these tapes include glazing and as an alternative to structural silicone and spacer tapes/gaskets.