The EzCalipre electronic measuring system EL300+3 in roller cabinet is complete with laptop and printer. It comes with 1 year updates.
Computer Measuring Specs:
Measuring System 300EL+3:
- Measures length and height. Height measuring based on reading vertical angle.
- Works in conjunction with a Computer.
- WLAN connection between tram gauge and computer.
- Datasheet and program update packages are available via internet.
- Length 1.7m, extension bar 0.9m, max. total length 2.6m.
- Weight 2.3kg, extension bar 1.2 kg.
- Rechargeable batteries. 5 hours operating time (depending on battery type).
- Measures distance between start and end point (length) and height difference. Autorobot datasheet points are used as reference values.
- Display can show length difference (vs. reference point), height difference (vs. reference point), start point number and end point number.
- Point number display indicates also the selected vehicle side (L/R).
- Necessary functions can be carried out from the tram gauge display unit itself: start point and end point selection, saving measuring results in the computer, and selecting the display mode for example.
- Warns for low battery. Battery status can also be shown on the display as a numerical value (0 – 99).
Technical and Comparison Data
- Cabinet is included.
- Laptop is included.
- Printer is included.
- Measuring adaptors and extensions are included.
- Auto Centering adaptors are included.
- Able to measure outer widths.
- Mechanical in and Out measurements included.
- Works on all chassis benches and lifts, koreks and concrete floors (level or not).
- Shortest measurable distance is 83mm.
- Longest Measurable distance is 2600mm.
- Biggest height difference measurable is 2600mm.
- Full (True) 3D Calibration to vehicle plane (width and length).
- Single Calibration them measures can be taken front and back of the vehicle.
- Autorobot Datasheets included.
- Underbody Datasheets.
- Upper body Datasheets.
- Datasheet updates available via internet monthly.
- Annual update fees only R7,000.00 excl. V.A.T…
- Real time computer connection, shows datasheet distance, measured distance and difference between datasheet value and measured value.
- The Real time computer connection, shows datasheet height, measured height and difference between datasheet value and measured value.
- Able to measure Chassis, upper body as well as doors, windows, back and side openings.
- Reports available (Automatically).
- Measured lengths and heights save to report automatically.
- Reports at the click of a button.
- Measuring report shows, datasheet value, measured value and difference between the datasheet value and measured value.
- Before and After report available on Vehicle.
- Computer shows length and height of pull required.